The Basic Bubble is a lower-density polyurethane material with an ergonomic profile. This bubble mat is designed for dry, non-critical environments while reducing trip hazards, body aches, quality issues and sick leaves. No bubble matting available delivers as much relief and comfort at this price.
Note: A $20.00 service fee will be added to Ergomat AB Classic Ergonomic Matting orders below $65.00.
Unmatched Safety Features
- Molded beveled edges - They will never curl up, eliminating trip hazards
- Any size, any shape, always in one piece - No overlapping or worn-out connecting mats, also eliminating trip hazards
- Not only anti-fatigue, but also true ergonomic benefits
- Unique ergonomic designs, eliminating and preventing common problems encountered in standing environments, by stimulating the body to increase blood circulation and alertness, reducing sick leaves, workers’ compensation and quality issues
The Basic Bubble Advantage
- Solid mat throughout, no hollow bubbles that collapse.
- Silicone & latex-free
All Ergomat product lines are conditionally warranted against normal usage* 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The warranty does not cover damage caused by the mat being dragged or pulled from a heavy load or items being pushed or dragged across the product, such as skids or pallets. The warranty against chemicals, oils, liquids, or other matter differs with the type of mat. Please consult your dealer or an Ergomat Rep to select the correct mat for your environment.
The warranty periods starts from the date of purchase. The warranty only covers the replacement of the product, no direct or indirect costs are covered.
* It is considered normal usage when a person stands or walks on the Ergomat with regular footwear in an environment where the temperature is under 25º C (77º F) and the humidity is below 80%
- Construction of Foamed Polyurethane Material
- Available in Dark Charcoal
- Weight: 2100 g +/- 50 g // 4.63 lbs +/- 0.1 lbs
- Length without beveled edges: 90 cm +/- 1% // 35.5” +/- 0.38”
- Width without beveled edges: 60 cm +/- 1% // 23.5” +/- 0.38”
- Thickness: 15 mm // 0.625”
- Density: 330 kg/m³ +/- 10 %
- Hardness: 18-28 Sh A
- Flame Retardant
Any Size, Any Shape: Ergomat mats can be customized to any shape and size. Standard size widths are 2’, 3’, 4’ and can be made to all requested lengths. The mats can also be customized to your exact requested shapes and sizes along with custom-fit installations so that the matting is a perfect fit to your working area.They are always beveled on all sides to avoid any trip hazards. Please call us for additional information.
Note: Some of the sizes are oversize and may incur additional shipping charges. We will ask you to confirm the additional cost before shipping.