Ergomat Infinity Bubble is the only true ergonomic mat available with up to a 12 year warranty (in dry applications). The Infinity Bubble mat has the comfort of a Polyurethane mat and has the added benefit of easy clean-ability due to its closed-cell/non-porous top surface. The mat also has extremely good chemical and UV resistance (except for organic solvents). Cleanroom ISO Class 5 (Class 100).
- Molded beleved edges - They will never curl up, eliminating tripping hazards
- Almost any size and shape, always in one piece - No overlapping or worn-out connecting mats, also eliminating tripping hazards
- Virgin raw material only - Unbeaten durability and lifetime ergonomic benefits
- Silicone & latex-free
- Not only anti-fatique, but also true ergonomic benefits - Unique ergonomic designs, eliminating and preventing common problems encountered in
- standing environments stimulating the body to increase blood circulation and alertness that will
- reduce sick leave, workers’ compensation and quality issues. - Solid mat throughout; no hollow bubbles that collapse
The Infinity Advantage
- Chemical and UV exposure will not affect the state of the top of the mat; no curling up,swelling, or expanding
- The White color offers “extra light” to any assembly line and areas where visual inspection is critical
- The closed cell / non-porous surface allows for easy wash down / cleaning
- Anti-static properties • Cleanroom ISO Class 5 (100)
All Ergomat product lines are conditionally warranted against normal usage* 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The warranty does not cover damage caused by the mat being dragged or pulled from a heavy load or items being pushed or dragged across the product, such as skids or pallets. The warranty against chemicals, oils, liquids, or other matter differs with the type of mat. Please consult your dealer or an Ergomat Rep to select the correct mat for your environment.
The warranty periods starts from the date of purchase. The warranty only covers the replacement of the product, no direct or indirect costs are covered.
* It is considered normal usage when a person stands or walks on the Ergomat with regular footwear in an environment where the temperature is under 25º C (77º F) and the humidity is below 80%
- Construction of Foamed Polyurethane Material
- Available in Black, Silver, White, Blue, Yellow, Red
- Weight: 2600 g +/- 50 g // 5.7 lbs +/- 0.1 lbs
- Length without beveled edges: 90 cm +/- 1% // 35.5” +/- 0.38”
- Width without beveled edges: 60 cm +/- 1% // 23.5” +/- 0.38”
- Thickness: 14,5 mm // 0.57”
- Density: 400 kg/m³ +/- 10 %
- Hardness: 37-45 Sh A
- Flame Retardant
Any Size, Any Shape: Ergomat mats can be customized to any shape and size. Standard size widths are 2’, 3’, 4’, 5’ and 6’ and can be made to all requested lengths. THe mats can also be customized to your exact requested shapes and sizes along with custom-fit installations so that the matting is a perfect fit to your working area.They are always beveled on all sides to avoid any trip hazards. Please call us for additional information.
Note: Some of the sizes are oversize and may incur additional shipping charges. We will ask you to confirm the additional cost before shipping.