The SpaceArm Monitor solutions provided by SpaceCo optimize user workspace by supporting screens and laptops off the work surface. SpaceArm Dual Monitor Arm-Side by Side allows you to quickly and easily move your screen or laptop to the most ergonomically appropriate positions. The patented “Hub & Spoke” system permits easy field change from single to multiple screen applications. You can mount one to eight monitors on a single column. Sustainability and maximizing your investment is an inherent design feature in the SpaceArm series.
- Security - Keep your monitors and hardware safe with anti-theft features.
- Storage - Keep monitors up and out of the way to increase work flow area.
- Organization - Easy access and alignment for multiple monitor or laptop applications.
- Ergonomic - A wide range of adjustments puts your monitor in the most ergonomic position for your needs.
- Space - Increases space efficiencies by positioning the monitor on an arm. This makes wasted space usable.
- Technology - As your technology needs change, so will the SpaceArm. Flexible and adaptable for the inevitable change.
- Environment - Sustainability is an inherent design feature.
- Thermo -fused polyester finish
- High pressure die - cast aluminum construction
- 5 - axis position adjustment
- Conforms to VESA 75mm x 75mm, 100mm x 100mm and 100mm x 200mm mounting patterns
- 40 degrees of tilt (20 degrees+/20 degrees–)
- 360 degree monitor rotation
- 360 degree arm rotation
- 2.5” (63.5mm) depth in the folded position
- 4” (355.6mm) of travel (7”+ (177.8mm) above the center of hub and 7” (177.80mm) – below the center of hub)
- Gas spring standard 5-16lbs. (2.67kg–7.25kg)
- Gas spring options, 2-10lbs. (.90kg–4.53kg) and 15-32lbs (6.8kg 14.51kg)
- Quick Change Mount and Direct Mount for monitor application
- Mounts available: Bolt through, C-Clamp, Large C-Clamp, Grommet, Single Resolve, Double Resolve, Race, Wall, Column, SpaceBeam 1, SpaceBeam 2, Adjustable Slat-walls and a multitude of panel system brackets.
- Available in Direct mount or Quick Release mount
- Mounting options: Bolt through, C-clamp, Large C-clamp, Grommet. Additional mounting options available (panel, slatwall, beam, column, wall)
- Colors: Black, White, Platinum and Champagne
- Adjustable weight ranges from 2 lbs - 10 lbs (1kg - 5 kg) or 5 lbs - 16 lbs (2.2kg - 6.8kg) or 15 lbs - 32 lbs (7kg - 14kg)
- Add an additional laptop platform with or without a laptop lock Contact Ergobuyer
- Extension tube attaches to existing hub to add additional height to monitor arm hub