For users who require a dual screen mount configuration, this polished aluminum Dual Monitor Articulating Arm can revolutionize any workspace. By attaching this dual monitor mount arm to the TaskMate, you will be able to enhance your productivity. Holding the two displays side by side or back to back, viewing comfort and productivity is dramatically increased through easy repositioning of the screens by adjusting your screens in and out for the ideal focal length. Ergonomic by design, tilt, pan, rotation, display height and focal distance are adjustable by the user with fingertip control. Cables are cleverly managed for a clean look and to reduce clutter.
The Dual Monitor Articulating Arm can be used with TaskMate Journey 6200. It also can be mounted to any desk with grommet hole or clamped to the rear of a desk.
- Fits most Flat Panel Displays between 12” and 24” (30 cm and 61 cm)
- 17.5 lbs (8kg) per display
- +/-70° tilt adjustment
- +/-95° portrait/landscape adjustment
- 180° pan adjustment
- 360° articulation of arms
- 240° rotation at shoulder
- 12.5” (315mm) height adjustment range
- 75mm and 100mm VESA compatible
- Includes Desk Clamp - suits desktop thicknesses of 12mm - 38mm (1/2” - 11/2”) and Bolt Through - suits desktop thicknesses of 12mm - 40mm (1/2” - 11/2”)
- Cable management system includes cable slot and cable management clips
- Color: Polished Silver
HealthPostures warrants the TaskMate to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of shipment.
What is not covered by this warranty:
- Normal wear and tear
- Alteration or modification of the product
- Abuse, misuse, or accident
- Damage resulting from shipment or storage