MSRP: $25.00 per sq. ft. / Ergobuyer price: $21.00 per sq. ft.
Available in 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 Foot Widths - Click here for quotes.
The Ergomat Nitril ESD-Conductive is made of pure Nitril rubber and is designed to increase comfort while reducing tripping hazards, body aches, quality issues, and sick leaves. The ultimate mat for areas requiring static dissipation.
- Molded beveled edges - They will never curl up, eliminating tripping hazards
- Almost any size and shape, always in one piece - No overlapping or worn-out connecting mats, also eliminating tripping hazards
- Virgin raw material only - Unbeaten durability and ergonomic relief
- Silicone & latex-free
- Not only anti-fatigue, but also true ergonomic benefits - Unique ergonomic designs, eliminating and preventing common problems encountered in standing environments stimulating the body to increase blood circulation and alertness that will reduce sick leave, workers’ compensation and quality issues.
- Chemical exposure will not affect the state of the top of the mat; no curling up, swelling, or expanding - No loss of the ergonomic properties and no tripping hazard
- Static control
- Cleanroom ISO Class 5 (100)
All Ergomat product lines are conditionally warranted against normal usage* 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The warranty does not cover damage caused by the mat being dragged or pulled from a heavy load or items being pushed or dragged across the product, such as skids or pallets. The warranty against chemicals, oils, liquids, or other matter differs with the type of mat. Please consult your dealer or an Ergomat Rep to select the correct mat for your environment. The warranty periods starts from
the date of purchase. The warranty only covers the replacement of the pro- duct, no direct or indirect costs are covered.
* It is considered normal usage when a person stands or walks on the Ergomat with regular footwear.
- Construction of Nitril
- Available in Black
- Weight: 3300 g +/- 50 g // 7.3 lbs +/- 0.175 lbs
- Length without beveled edges: 91.4 cm +/- 1% // 36” +/- 1”
- Width without beveled edges: 60 cm +/- 1% // 23.63” +/- 1”
- Thickness: 11 mm // 0.43”
- Density: 1260 kg
- Hardness: 50-60 Sh A