The Ergomat Nitril is made of pure Nitril rubber and is designed to increase comfort while reducing tripping hazards, body aches, quality issues, and sick leaves. This is the ultimate mat for critical environments.
- Molded beveled edges - They will never curl up, eliminating tripping hazards
- Any size, any shape mat, always in one piece - No overlapping or worn out connecting mats, also eliminating tripping hazards.
- Raw virgin material only - Unbeaten durability and ergonomic relief
- Silicone & latex-free
- Not only anti-fatigue, but also true ergonomic benefits - Unique ergonomic designs, eliminating and preventing common problems encountered in standing environments, by stimulation of blood circulation and increased alertness that will reduce sick leave, workers' compensation and quality issues.
The Nitril Advantage
- Chemical exposure will not affect the state of the mat; no curling up, swelling, or expanding. - No loss of the ergonomic properties and no tripping hazard
- Meets USDA / CFIA standards
- Offered in black and grey
- Cleanroom ISO Class 5 (100)
All Ergomat product lines are conditionally warranted against normal usage* 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The warranty does not cover damage caused by the mat being dragged or pulled from a heavy load or items being pushed or dragged across the product, such as skids or pallets. The warranty against chemicals, oils, liquids, or other matter differs with the type of mat. Please consult your dealer or an Ergomat Rep to select the correct mat for your environment. The warranty periods starts from
the date of purchase. The warranty only covers the replacement of the pro- duct, no direct or indirect costs are covered.
* It is considered normal usage when a person stands or walks on the Ergomat with regular footwear.
- Construction of Foamed Polyurethane Material
- Available in Black & Grey
- Weight: 2500 g +/- 50 g // 5.5 lbs +/- 0.1 lbs
- Length without beveled edges: 91 cm +/- 1% // 35.8” +/- 0.38”
- Width without beveled edges: 100 cm +/- 1% // 39.5” +/- 0.38”
- Thickness: 15 mm // 0.62”
- Density: 380 kg/m³ +/- 10 %
- Hardness: 22-30 Sh A
- Flame Retardant
Any Size, Any Shape: Ergomat mats can be customized to any shape and size. Standard size widths are 2’, 3’, 4’, 5’ and 6’ and can be made to all requested lengths. THe mats can also be customized to your exact requested shapes and sizes along with custom-fit installations so that the matting is a perfect fit to your working area.They are always beveled on all sides to avoid any trip hazards. Please call us for additional information.
Note: Some of the sizes are oversize and may incur additional shipping charges. We will ask you to confirm the additional cost before shipping.