This is the ultimate mat for very wet environments. The Ergomat Industry is a pure Nitril rubber drainage mat designed to increase comfort while reducing tripping hazards, bodyaches, quality issues, and sick leaves resulting from employee short term disability.
Unmatched Safety Features
- Molded beveled edges - They will never curl up, eliminating tripping hazards
- Any size, any shape mat, always in one piece - No overlapping or worn-out connecting mats. also eliminating tripping hazards
- Raw virgin material only - Unbeaten durability and ergonomic relief
- Not only anti-fatigue, but also true ergonomic benefits - Unique ergonomic designs, eliminating and preventing common problems encountered in standing environments by stimulating the body to increase blood circulation and alertness, reducing Silicone & latex-free sick leave, workers’ compensation and quality issues.
- Silicone and latex free
The Industry Advantage
- Chemical exposure will not affect the state of the mat; no curling up, swelling or expanding. - Maintains the anti-fatigue properties, tripping hazards are prevented
- Excellent anti-slip properties
- Superior drainage
All Ergomat product lines are conditionally warranted against normal usage* 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The warranty does not cover damage caused by the mat being dragged or pulled from a heavy load or items being pushed or dragged across the product, such as skids or pallets. The warranty against chemicals, oils, liquids, or other matter differs with the type of mat. Please consult your dealer or an Ergomat Rep to select the correct mat for your environment. The warranty periods starts from
the date of purchase. The warranty only covers the replacement of the pro- duct, no direct or indirect costs are covered.
* It is considered normal usage when a person stands or walks on the Ergomat with regular footwear.
- Construction of Nitril
- Available in Black
- Weight: 1250 g +/- 100 g // 27.6 lbs +/- 3.5 lbs
- Length without beveled edges: 121 cm +/- 1% // 47.6” +/- 1”
- Width without beveled edges: 91 cm +/- 1% // 35.8” +/- 1”
- Thickness: 19,5 mm // 0.77”
- Density: 1370 kg
- Hardness: 50-60 Sh A
Any Size, Any Shape: Ergomat mats can be customized to any shape and size. Standard size widths are 2’, 3’, 4’, 5’ and 6’ and can be made to all requested lengths. THe mats can also be customized to your exact requested shapes and sizes along with custom-fit installations so that the matting is a perfect fit to your working area.They are always beveled on all sides to avoid any trip hazards. Please call us for additional information.
Note: Some of the sizes are oversize and may incur additional shipping charges. We will ask you to confirm the additional cost before shipping.