The all new Shimpo FGV-XY Digital Force Gauge with USB Output series delivers industry-leading value with an extensive list of features including USB output, reversible display and a rugged metal housing. Each gauge is supplied as a complete kit with several screw-on adapters providing a complete force testing instrument for use in a wide variety of industries. All models include built-in memory for 1000 values, easily downloaded via the USB data output to a PC using the software.
Force values can be transferred in real time continuously or batch downloaded after testing is complete. In addition, RS-232C and analog outputs are also supplied providing the FGV-XY with maximum flexibility for data transfer and recording. Additionally, measurement statistics are automatically calculated and stored and can be recalled to the display for viewing or can be downloaded. Statistics include maximum, minimum, average and standard deviation.
The FGV-XY is suitable for use in numerous industries & applications including incoming quality inspection, finished goods testing, R&D as well as on wire pull testing, wire crimps, trigger pull, brake pedal, aerospace, ceramic, springs, food ripeness, corrugated paper strength, blister pack, medical component, muscle strength, ergonomic testing, adhesives, syringe plunger, needle sharpness and many more.
- 1000 Hz Sample Rate captures true peak values even those occurring over very short time intervals
- Selectable Auto-Shut Off prolongs battery life, while allowing constant use when powered via supplied AC-adapter
- Accuracy of ±0.2% providing superb repeatability
- Small Size Ergonomic design provides comfort for hand held testing
- USB, RS-232 & Analog Outputs-- all included! 3 different outputs for data transfer provides maximum flexibility
- Automatic Calculation & Display of Statistics provides immediate results and analysis of your force testing
- 9 separate capacities from 0.5 Lb to 200 Lb select the best range without forfeiting accuracy
- 3 Memory Modes optimize data storage for any application transferring data to PC/Laptop when convenient
- 200% Overload Capacity minimizes the likelihood of costly repairs
- Built In User-Set Hi-Lo Alarm Limits perform quick and easy 'Go-No Go' testing with visual LCD indicator when "out of tolerance"
- Rugged Die Cast Aluminum Housing & Rugged Construction provides exceptional durability even in the toughest field applications
- Reversible Display optimized for use as both a handheld gauge or mount upside down on a test stand
- Includes traceable calibration certificate
- The FGV-XY is supplied as a complete kit including, gauge, AC adapter/charger, carrying case, hook, chisel, flat head, notched head, hanger, cone head, thread Adapter, extension rod, USB cable, Windows Software and instruction manual in a foam-fitted carrying case.
- Measuring Modes Realtime, Compression Peak, Tension Peak
- Display Update Rate User Selectable: 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20 times per second
- Sampling Rate 1000 times per second (1000Hz/1KHz)
- Accuracy ± 0.2% F.S.
- Temperature Drift Gain : ± 0.01% LOAD / Zero : ±0.01% / R.C. / Drift of zero point can be cancelled with tracking function.
- Display Main display: 4-digits 12mm high, Reversible, Units display: 3-digits 7mm high, Other display: "LO BAT"(Low Battery Voltage), "BAT"(Battery Charging), "OVR"(Overload), "Peak"(Peak Hold)
- Overload 200% of Full Scale (On Model FGV-200XY: 150% F.S)
- .Tracking User Selectable (ON/OFF)
- USB Output Allows communication between FGV-XY and Windows PC Software with ToriemonUSB via USB cable(included).
- RS-232C Output Allows communication between the FGV-XY and RS-232C devices. RS-232C cable is an optional accessory.
- Analog Output ± 1V, Accuracy is ± 50mV through a 12 bit D/A. ZERO affects this output, and is updated at 1000 times/second. Load is >10k Ohms
- Overload/Comparator Output Open-collector output (Max DC30V/5mA).
- Power Rechargeable Nickel hydride battery or AC adapter/charger. Usable while charging.
- Operating Time Approximately 8 hours after a full charge. Charging Time: 16 Hours Max.
- Auto Power Off Default is 10 minutes. Can be disbaled. Automatically disabled when connected to AC adapter.
- Memory function Continuous memory: 1000 data points, Single memory: 100 data points, Standard memory: 50 data points Statistics functions (max, minimum, peak, average, standard deviation)
- Comparator function User Selectable: HI and LO
- Temperature range 0 ~ 40 °C (32 ~ 104 °F)
- Humidity range 35 ~ 85% RH
- Dimensions 147mm (L)x 75mm (W) x 38mm(H)
- Weight Approx. 450g (On Model FGV-200XY: Approx. 500g)
- Accessories(Included) AC adapter/charger, carrying case, hook, chisel, flat head, notched head, hanger, cone head, thread Adapter, extension rod, USB cable
- Application Software Application software (USB version): Available at www.shimpoinst.com/software for free.