We are happy to support our international customers. We offer two shipping options for international orders (Candian customers, see below):
- We can ship to most any address of your choosing within the USA, such as a freight forwarding or international shipping company that you have made arrangements with to receive and complete delivery of your purchase. This option is likely to provide you with the best pricing and fastest delivery time. We have partnered with MyUS.com, the No. 1 international shipping service (How MyUS works). With MyUS.com, you will be assigned a U.S.-based address where your package will be processed for shipping straight to your home country. They use trusted delivery services like FedEx, UPS and DHL to ensure you receive your merchandise in the shortest amount of time.
To get started:
- Sign up with MyUS.com and get your MyUS address to use at checkout
- Shop online at ergobuyer.com, and have your packages sent to your MyUS address
- Depending on availability, our shipments can arrive at your door in as little as 2-4 business days
If you are ordering multiple items, consider selecting the "Premium Membership" for greatest savings.
- We can also ship most products directly to your international address, but this option is likely to be more expensive, and may take additional time. We always do our best to source the best price and delivery schedule, however, your cost will likely be lower if you choose option 1, above. Shipping fees are determined on a case-by-case basis, so we will contact you with pricing quotes and delivery terms, at your request.
We do not prepay import taxes, duties, or brokerage fees. You will be responsible for those costs. In most cases, payment must be received in full prior to international shipment.
Shipping to Canada
Most of our products can be shipped to Canada with relative ease. Please place your order as usual and we'll contact you with shipping costs for your review and approval.
Warranty Considerations for International Customers
All Ergobuyer products come with the full manufacturer's warranty. Many manufacturers limit their warranty policies to the country of purchase. If you wish to return a product, or request that we ship you replacement parts, we do not cover any of the shipping costs. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.