Conset 501-37 Desks are cost effective with excellent value. The new frame has a striking open design and a three stage frame which has been tested and approved.
The frame is available in three different finishes: silver, black, and white; and six fixed widths (32 1/4, 44 1/8", 50 7/8, 55 7/8, 59 7/8", or 67 11/16") and also available is an adjustable 44 1/8 - 59 7/8" for more flexibility (please contact Ergobuyer).
Designed to work well in limited space applications, the 501-37 series are ideal for many of today's 24" as well as 30" deep desks. The three stage nested column design ensures a stable desk while a range of frame elevation from 21" to 47" make this frame a versatile choice for most users. The 220 lbs. range should provide more than enough power for most purposes. The more affordable Conset 501-37 Electric Height Adjustable 2-Leg Desk makes getting your work surface moving easier than ever before.
NOTE: Not all configurations are available online. Please call us at 866-515-1323 for additional information. Thank you.
- Frame height adjusts from 21" to 47"
- Top support bracket dimensions are 18"
- Legs are constructed of steel, feet are 22-1/8" long
- Each leg has two adjustable glides
- Glides can be replaced with casters which will add approximately 3" to height of frame
- Lifting capacity: 220 lbs
- Adjusts 1.01/4" per second
- Power supply is 110V
- 80 Watt AC Power Transformer (consumption: 80 Watts; standby: Less than 1 Watt)
- Easy up and down operation with the added safety feature; 2 buttons must be pressed together to avoid accidental operation
- ”Anti-squeeze” feature; top must be mounted to frame before the desk will go up and down without stopping
- Power supply is UL approved for the USA and Canada
- Integrated cable management located between support brackets
- Frame colors: Silver, Black and White
- The total frame is delivered in one box making 501-37 easy to ship and easy to assemble
- 2-year warranty on motorized parts, 5-year on structure
Note: Since different table tops can be paired with different frames, there are no pre-drilled holes under the table tops. You will need to drill the holes as part of the assembly process.
ConSet products are designed and engineered in Denmark. Because ConSet manufactures their own Lift systems, adjustable leg columns and frames Ergobuyer can offer Adjustable Height Computer Desks at a reasonable price. At ConSet, large production series combined with systematic quality control gives products homogeneity, this way item 27 and 160 are identical. If ConSet has to choose between several solutions in construction, they always choose the least complex one. ConSet believes that large production series and low complexity make a low price. With ConSet products low price and high quality go together well; a win-win situation for all.