SPC Industrial modular, stackable work platforms create the perfect working height for your operations. Add-A-Level™ is easily assembled without tools and can stack horizontally to fill a floor, or vertically to give your employees a lift! Made from heavy-duty molded plastic components, geared toward ergonomics, designed to accommodate the 250 pound individual, they are a perfect fit in the harshest manufacturing environment. Add our 7/8" thick comfort matting and you'll see an instant payoff in fewer fatigue-related injuries along with dramatically increased productivity. Add-A-Level™ also makes an ideal decontamination platform because it allows water and chemical contaminants to flow through. These stackable work platforms stack onto the platform base (sold separately).
The 2 5/8" thick Add-A-Level modular stackable work platforms are easily assembled without tools and can stack horizontally to fill a floor or vertically to give your employees a lift. The platforms are made from heavy-duty molded plastic that fit in the harshest manufacturing environment.
- Platform is made from strong, durable, high-impact, strong, durable plastic, 2-5/8" thick
- Impervious to oils, gases, acids and most chemicals
- Flow-through grid
- Assemble to the desired height using the patented "Stacker" and Poly-Clip" system to fit any floor plan
- No tools required; snaps together in seconds
- Lightweight for ease in handling
- Add-A-Mat platform matting is recommended, sold separately
- Add-A-Level platform base sold separately
Note: Does not qualify for free shipping promotion - Fixed shipping cost of $10.00. Some of the sizes are oversize and may incur additional shipping charges. Additional freight charges for sizes 66"x 24" or larger - We will ask you to confirm the additional cost before shipping. You may use your own shipping account.