The FGV-HXY Digital Force Gauges were developed to be utilized in a variety of applications such as, incoming quality inspection, finished goods testing, R&D or almost any portable or force stand testing requirement. The units are used for measuring high forces have capacities up to with reversible display measures two ranges, 500 lbs and 1000 lbs of push/pull force. The unit offers an enhanced heavy-duty housing allowing them to be utilized in high capacity tension and compression applications.
Models are available in FGV-500HXY (500 lb. high capacity) or FGV-1000HXY (1000 lb. high capacity) providing necessary performance for high capacity testing.
These units excel in both compression and tension applications with its 180° reversible display combined with the adjustable force direction and dual labeled keypad enable. FGV models possess onboard statistical calculations and provide fast access to maximum, minimum, average and standard deviation data. Models include the free TORIEMON software and USB cable allowing further data analysis on a PC. The FGV-HXY’s 1,000 point memory allows for data exporting in real time or after testing is complete. In addition, the RS-232C, USB and analog outputs provide maximum communication flexibility.
- 1000 Hz Sample Rate provides faster sampling producing better resolution and more accurate results
- Ideal for strict tolerances with its high accuracy +/-0.2% F.S.
- Measure and record compression and tension tests. Permits true “push-pull” testing
- Included handle attachments aid in user testing
- 180° Reversible display and dual printed keypad allows usage as a portable gauge or mounted upside down on a test stand
- 1 million operation load cell with superior overload protection provides a long-life, damage free product
- High-capacity rugged, ergonomic die cast aluminum construction allows usage on production floor
- Variable display response rate aids viewing readings
- Quick retrieval of peak measurement with a single push button in test stand
- Flexible user preference with one button selection of engineering units
- Field calibration through keypad eliminates down time
- On board statistics provides immediate results and analysis of test data
- Dual power capable with rechargeable battery or AC line voltage
- Include data collection flexibility with 3 outputs: USB, RS-232 & Analog Output
- Expanded memory for reviewing data points and transferring to PC/Laptop
- Provide Built-In Hi-Lo Comparator function provides user with easy ‘Go-No Go’ Testing
- CE Mark & RoHs Approval
- Capacity: -500HXY: 500 lb, 250 kg, 2500 N; -1000HXY: 1000 lb, 500 kg, 4448 N
- Resolution:0.1 lb/0.1 kg/1 N
- Accuracy: ±0.2% F.S.
- Display: Four digit LCD, .47” high (12 mm) with various indicators including tension and low battery indication (reversible) Minus sign for tension
- Average /Peak Mode: Selectable
- Display Update Rate: 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 1 sec
- Data Sampling Rate: 1000 Hz
- Overload Capacity: 150% of F.S
- Power: Rechargeable Ni-Cad batteries (included) or AC adapter/charger (included)
- Auto Power Shut-Off: Yes (not active if adapter/charge is in use)
- Battery Charge: 17 hours (when fully charged)
- Battery Charger / Adapter: Universal USB/BM charger, Input: 110 ~ 240VAC
- Temperature Limits: 32 - 104°F (0 - 40°C)
- Dimensions: 8.43” x 3.23” x 2.25” (214 x 82 x 57 mm)
- Package Weight: Approx. 7.45 lb (3.38 kg)
- Warranty: 2 year
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Included Accessories: AC adapter/charger, carrying case, 2 handles, hanger, metric thread to inch adapter and attachments (flat head, hook, chisel, notched head, cone head, extension rod)
FGV-HXY Data Sheet