The enhanced heavy-duty housing on the Series FGE-HXY Digital Force Gauges allows them to be utilized in high capacity tension and compression applications. One of the user friendly features is the simple one button adjustment which alters units, while pressing the peak button so it quickly produces the highest recorded value during the test. The 180° reversible display combined with the adjustable force direction and dual labeled keypad enable the FGE-HXY to excel in both compression and tension applications in any direction. These instruments are utilized in a variety of applications such as, incoming quality inspection, finished goods testing, R&D, ergonomic and isokinetic testing or almost any portable or force stand testing requirement.
Models are available in 500 lb. ranges providing necessary performance for high capacity testing.
- 1000 Hz Sample Rate provides faster sampling producing better resolution and more accurate results
- Ideal for strict tolerances with its high accuracy +/-0.2% F.S.
- Measure and record compression and tension tests. Permits true “push-pull” testing
- 180° Reversible display and dual printed keypad allows usage as a portable gauge or mounted upside down on a test stand
- 1 million operation load cell with superior overload protection provides a long-life, damage free product
- High-capacity rugged, ergonomic die cast aluminum construction allows usage on production floor
- Variable display response rate aids viewing of readings
- Real Time or Peak hold mode easily selectable with a single button push
- Flexible user preference with one button selection of engineering units
- Field calibration through keypad eliminates down time
- Dual power capable with rechargeable battery or AC line voltage
- CE Mark & RoHS Approval
- Capacity: 500 lb, 250 kg, 2500 N
- Resolution: 0.1 lb/0.1 kg/1 N
- Accuracy: ±0.2% F.S. @ 73°F (23°C)
- Display: 4-digit LCD, 0.5” high (12 mm) Units 0.29” (7 mm). Reversible. Minus sign for tension.
- Display Update Rate: 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 1 sec
- Data Sampling Rate: 1000 Hz
- Overload Capacity: 150% of F.S
- Power: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery or universal AC adapter/charger (100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Auto Power Shut-Off: Yes (not active if adapter/charge is in use)
- Battery Charge: 12 hours (when fully charged)
- Battery Charger / Adapter: Universal USB/BM charger, Input: 110 ~ 240VAC
- Temperature Limits: 32 - 104°F (0 - 40°C)Dimensions: 8.43” x 3.23” x 2.25” (214 x 82 x 57 mm)
- Product Weight: 0.9 lb (0.4 kg)
- Package Weight: Approx. 7.45 lb (3.38 kg)
- Warranty: 2 year
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Included Accessories: AC adapter/charger, carrying case, 2 handles, hanger, metric thread to inch adapter and attachments (flat head, hook, chisel, notched head, cone head, extension rod)