Contour Design RollerMouse Red (RM-RED) (This product can only be sold in the U.S.)
Award-winning design Solid, sleek and durable aluminum houses our 7SENSES™ tracking technology. Experience unrivalled feel, speed and pinpoint accuracy from one good-looking ergonomic mouse.
Built-in precision 7SENSES™, new tracking technology inside the rollerbar, provides unmatched cursor precision and control. The sensors, placed inside the bar, protect it from dust and dirt. 7SENSES™ tracks cursor position, constantly adjusting speed and acceleration to ensure the rollerbar is as central as possible, while intuitively adapting to your pace to decrease micro movements and increase efficiency.
Effortless control Get more control and less strain with the bigger and better rollerbar. We’ve replaced the mechanical mouse click with a virtual click to remove force feedback and reduce the risk of unnecessary strain. The effortless click mechanism combined with the thicker, textured rollerbar allows you to work with maximum precision and comfort.
RollerMouse DNA Centrally placed in front of your keyboard, eliminates the need to grip or reach for the mouse, which can stress the neck, shoulders, elbows, and wrists. This optimal work zone corrects posture and prevents injury. Use the wrist rest, both hands, and vary your position to avoid discomfort. Simply a better way to work.
Added comfort With RollerMouse Red plus
Available separately as Red plus palm support or included with the RollerMouse Red plus, the latest addition to the RollerMouse Red family provides the added benefit of an extended, leatherette palm support. The palm support helps improve hand posture and distributes pressure over a wider area. Along with a tapered angle and soft inner core, the RollerMouse Red plus provides more comfort than ever before. This is ideal for desks with at least 12" of space in front of the monitor.
Easy to use, right away
The new rollerbar is easier to use and even more precise. The larger surface gives you more control when pointing, rolling or clicking. It adapts to the individual, from professionals using CAD and other advanced design programs to the average user. RollerMouse Red is compatible with Apple OSX, Apple Mac OS 8.1 or newer, Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/ME/98 and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Type: Central Pointing Device
- Cursor control: Rollerbar
- Tracking method Twin-eye laser motion sensor
- Cursor speed precision (dpi) 800/1000/1200/1600/2400
- Cursor speed selection (dpi) Button selector
- PC and Mac Compatibility
- USB Connection
- No Driver needed
- PC button functions (Contour default setting), Left click in rollerbar, Left click button, Double click button, Right click button, Copy button, Paste button, Scroll click
- Scroll wheel up / down, Speed and precision selector, Click volume selection in rollerbar, Close click function in rollerbar
- Number of buttons / functions: 8
- Fully open rollerbar: Yes
- Rollerbar accessible:18 cm
- Right and left hand operation: Yes
- Wrist rest: Integrated and detachable
- Extra wide wrist rest option: Integrated (RollerMouse Red plus) and sold separately (Red Plus palm support)
- Material on wrist rests: Durable leatherette
- Keyboard risers: Multi height and angle adjustment
- End detection: Yes
- Adjustable rollerbar click response: Yes
- Rollerbar click force adjustable: Yes
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 2 years from date of purchase
- Dimensions: Width 41 cm Height 2.3 cm Depth 10 cm
- Wrist rest depth: 7.3 cm
- Recommended for stationary workstation: Yes
- Recommended for narrow width work space: Yes
- Recommended for narrow depth work space: Yes
- Recommended for laptop and compact keyboards: Yes
- Recommendable for wide keyboards with numeric keypad
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/ME/98, Microsoft Windows 2008/2003/2000/NT 4.0, Apple OSX, Apple Mac OS 8.1 or newer