RollerMouse Free3 Wireless (RM-FREE3-Wireless) (This product can only be sold in the U.S.)
A modern upgrade to the Free2, RollerMouse Free3 brings the same ergonomic design, precision and quality with the added benefits of more speed and extra buttons.
Following is a summary of the changes to the product:
- RollerMouse Free3 offers greater cursor speed selection than its predecessor; ten speeds range between 600 and 2800 dpi.
- An advanced sensor located underneath the rollerbar allows for more precise cursor movements without changing the feel.
- The fully open rollerbar allows for more room to move with 14" of bar access.
- An improved multi-bar bracket design provides optimal control.
- Free3 has two new buttons, pre-programmed for page forward and back, bringing the total buttons to 7, compared to the previous 5.
- An aluminum base creates a stronger, more stable body for increased durability.
- Free3 sports more padding with its new built-in wrist rest, for increased comfort.
- Similar to the Red, toggling between PC and Mac mode is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Best of all, the price of the Free3 remains the SAME as the Free2.
Natural feel for natural movement. RollerMouse Free3 features a new type of sensor located underneath the rollerbar, allowing for more precise cursor movements. It can accommodate multiples screens and combines flawlessly with laptops in office environments. RollerMouse Free3 fits seamlessly with our Balance Keyboard.
Work at your own pace. RollerMouse Free3 offers greater accuracy and cursor speed selection than its predecessor. The ten speeds range from 800 to 2800 dpi, allowing the Free3 to move quicker and easier across multiple monitors or extra-large screens. RollerMouse Free3 features a new, advanced sensor located underneath the rollerbar, allowing for more precise cursor movements. Work at the speed that’s right for you.
Easy to use. RollerMouse Free3 sports more padding with its new built-in wrist rest for increased comfort. The fully open, more stable rollerbar allows for room to move and accommodates varying shoulder widths. It also has a sturdier aluminum base and a quieter click.
New features for an updated feel. RollerMouse Free3 features two new buttons for forward and back in most Internet browsers, with a lower click volume to not disturb your workflow. At 0.9” high, the RollerMouse Free3 still boasts the lowest profile in the RollerMouse family, helping maintain a proper, ergonomic position. Its slim design fits perfectly with our Balance Keyboard. RollerMouse Free3 is ideal for users with varied hand sizes.
- Smooth sliding steel rollerbar coated with soft rubber for excellent feel and cursor control
- Rollerbar provides single finger point and click functionality, move up and down, middle click and auto-scroll lock
- Seven powerful button functions right out of the box; perform “left click” by either pushing down on the navigation bar itself or click on the large left button in the button control area, a traditional “right click” button, a single touch “double click” button, a scroll wheel, a scroll lock, “one touch copy" and “one touch paste"
- Cursor speed precision, your choice 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2400, 2800 dpi with the touch of a button
- Fits all keyboard heights with risers that allow you to achieve the preferred height and angle
- Optical sensor reads bar movement using the latest technology
- Easy to remove durable leatherette palm supports, use with or without
- Plug and play connectivity for both PC and Mac computers, no drivers needed - simply plug into USB port
- Rollerbar width, 9.25
- Rollermouse size: 19.25" width x .9" height x 4.5" depth (or 9.5" with keyboard risers)
- Available in black
Operating System Requirements
Plug-n-Play in Macintosh OSX, Windows