MFD Series Dual Scale Mechanical Force Gauges with Peak Force Analysis
So simple anyone can use, the economical MFD mechanical force gauges with dual kg/lb scales are excellent for push/pull force testing in manufacturing, material testing, maintenance and inspection applications. The peak force operation mode features an easy push-button reset, especially helpful for repetitive testing in an assembly line or in quality control. The large dial indicator allows viewing of force changes as they occur. This large dial reduces the chance for parallax errors when taking readings. The MFD was ergonomically designed for handheld use, but may also be used with the optional handle-great for loads over 15 pounds (6.8 kg). Due to its mechanical design, response time is immediate. Calibration is achieved by a set of precisely matched springs which are overload protected. All standard Series MFD gauges include a protective carrying case, calibration certificate, plus attachment adapters.
- Dual kilogram (kg) and pound (lb) units allows flexible usage in testing to multiple standards
- Precision gauge movement provides a quick response for instantaneous analysis
- Measures Tension and Compression Forces – Only one gauge required
- Real Time Mode or Peak Mode enables flexibility to view live readings or maximum values recorded
- Smooth mechanical operation with precise action produces repetitive, proper readings
- Peak Mode Reset is ideal for repetitive peak testing applications
- Compact, light-weight, ergonomic design is perfect for handheld use
- Rear threaded inserts makes it easy to mount to test stand
- Model: MFD-Series
- Accuracy ±1% F.S.
- Display Analog 2” in diameter (50 mm); rotatable 360° for taring purposes
- Live/Peak Mode Selectable
- Needle Update Immediate
- Threaded Insert 4 on back mounting insets
- Overload Capacity 120% of range
- Product Weight 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Package Weight 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Warranty 1-Year
Carrying case and attachments (flat head, hook, chisel, notched head, cone head, extension rod), mounting screws.
NIST-FG NIST traceable certificate of calibration.