MF Series Mechanical Force Gauges with Peak Force Analysis
Incredibly durable and user-friendly, the economical MF mechanical force gauges are excellent for push/pull force testing in manufacturing, material testing, maintenance and inspection applications. The peak force mode features an easy push-button reset; this is especially helpful for doing repetitive testing in an assembly line or in quality control. The large dial indicator allows viewing of force changes as they occur. This large dial reduces the chance for parallax errors when taking readings. The MF was ergonomically designed for handheld use, but may also be used with the optional handle-great for loads over 15 pounds (6.8 kg). Due to its mechanical design, response time is immediate. Calibration is achieved by a set of precisely matched springs which are overload protected to 165 pounds (75 kg)! MF gauges feature a die-cast aluminum housing which mounts easily to all SHIMPO INSTRUMENTS test stands for even greater control of repetitive testing. All standard Series MF gauges include a protective carrying case plus attachment adapters. A complete kit is available that includes adapters, padded ERGO accessories, handle, large rugged case and NIST traceable certificate. This kit is perfect for the professional Physical Therapist or Ergonomist that performs Isokinetic testing or job task analysis.
- Outstanding ±0.2% F.S. accuracy makes the MF’s Ideal even for the strictest applications
- Precision gauge movement provides a quick response for instantaneous analysis
- Measures Tension and Compression Forces – Only one gauge required for insertion withdrawal tests
- Real Time Mode or Peak Mode enables flexibility to view live readings or maximum values recorded
- Smooth mechanical operation with precise action produces repetitive, proper readings
- Exceptionally rugged die-cast aluminum housing enables usage in harshest conditions
- Overload protected to 165 pounds (74.84 kg) protects gauge from accidental damage
- Peak Mode Reset is an ideal for repetitive peak testing applications
- English and metric models available satisfies many testing parameters
- Compact, ergonomic design is perfect for handheld use
- Rear threaded inserts makes it easy to mount to test stands
- Model: MF-Series
- Accuracy ±0.2% F.S.
- Display Analog 2” in diameter (50 mm); rotatable 360° for taring purposes
- Live/Peak Mode Selectable
- Needle Update Immediate
- Threaded Insert Eight M3 inserts
- Overload Capacity 165 lbs (75 kg)
- Product Weight 1.6 lbs (0.73 kg)
- Package Weight 4 lbs (1.81 kg)
- Warranty 1-Year
Carrying case and attachments (flat head, hook, chisel, notched head, cone head, extension rod, large hook and large V-hook)
MF-PT100 100 lb range MF in ergonomic testing kit. Kit includes: rugged carrying case, attachments (flat head, hook, chisel, notched head, cone head, extension rod, large hook and large V-hook), padded ERGO accessories, handle adapter, NIST traceable certificate.
MF-PT50KG Same as MF-PT100 with 50 kg range MF Force Gauge.
NIST-FG NIST traceable certificate of calibration.