The Mesh Back Task Chair combines comfort, attractiveness and affordability into one great chair as well as reliable performance in a stylish, modern package. These mesh-backed task chairs with upholstered seating provides for a wide range of work environments. The soft cushions have a comfortable, mild saddle contour and a full suite of available mechanisms to achieve any level of adjustability desired. The timeless traditional mesh aesthetic in one of the most proven choices!
- Pneumatic lift
- EZ back height adjustment
- Infinitely locking seat tilt
- Infinitely locking back tilt M
- Mesh back (mid)
- Seat depth adjustment
- Grade 1 / Carbon/Black (1140) or Iodine/Burgundy (1147)
- Elements 1140-1148
- Content: 50% Polyester, 50% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester - Reduced Environmental Impact
- Backing: Polyurethan
- Width: 54"
- Abrasion: 150,000 Double Rubs
- Lightfastness: 40 Hrs. - Class 4.5
- Flammability: Passes California TB 117-2013; NFPA 260 Class 1
- Overall Width : 27"
- Overall Height : 33-41"
- Back : 19"w x 20"h
- Seat : 20.5"w x 18-21.1"d
- Seat Height : 18-21.1"
- COM : 1 yard
- Carton Weight : 52 pounds
- UPS Weight : 101 pounds
- Arms : Groups 1 & 4
- Warranty : 12 year limited
- KR-200 - $109.00 Height & Width adjustable T-arms w/natural grip control. Adjustable ht. range = 2.75". Adjustable width range of approx. 1" per side. 12 year limited warranty on the arm frames and 2 years limited warranty on the arm pads.
- Adjustable Arm Height - Benefit: Create more comfort as you sit, by periodically adjusting your armrest height up or down. Doing so will alter the level of support that your elbow and forearms receive as you are seated.
- Adjustable Arm Width - Benefit: Expand or contract the distance between the armrests and consequestnly increase or decrease the seating area of your chair. This function comes in particularly handy for chairs that are used in multiple shifts or by many different users who may each have their own preferences with regard to distance.
- Easy Removal
OM seating is made-to-order product and available for shipping from Ontario, California with normal lead-times of around 5 working days. Please contact us if you would like additional customization to your chair.