The success of the Smart Step MAXUM Anti-Fatigue Mat is all about the Polyurethane: Integral-skin Polyurethane. Smart Step has been molding polyurethane for more than 30 years and developed a mat material to optimize the properties of cushioning, slip resistance and durability. Maxum mats are 5/8” thick, which seems to be the ideal thickness. A thinner mat isn’t as comfortable; a much thicker mat causes the user to feel unstable. Lesser mats wear out quickly, lose their bounce, and must be replaced frequently. Because they don’t provide adequate cushioning, lesser mats are often stacked to improve their comfort underfoot. MAXUM mats are built to last for years, are plenty thick, and don’t lose their bounce.
MAXUM Anti-Fatigue mats use integral-skin polyurethane to solve standing fatigue and walking fatigue problems and have been providing anti-fatigue solutions to workers and employers for more than 30 years. The MAXUM Industrial Strength Comfort Mat was developed for casinos, pharmacies, post offices, warehouses and retail stores struggling to control rising workman’s compensation costs, healthcare costs, and employee turnover. In addition to being incredibly comfortable, MAXUM anti-fatigue mats are slip resistant, wear like iron, and won’t deaden over time. Not all anti-fatigue mats are created equal. In fact, none is equal to this mat. We dare you to try it.
- Constructed of integral-skin polyurethane
- One-piece 5/8" SmartTech™ Polyurethane (STP) Technology
- Unsurpassed Cushioning – won’t deaden over time
- Wears like Iron - solid outer skin encasing resilient foam core
- Textured upper provides slip resistance
- Trip resistant tapered edges
- Unique floor grip system; anti-skid treads for smooth floors and hook & loop gripper for carpeted surfaces are built into the 2'x3' mat
- 100% polyurethane
- ADA-compliant 20° gradual beveled edge
- Anti-microbial by design
- Two sizes: 2x3 and 3x5
- Colors – black and grey
- Comprehensive 10 Year Warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
Note: Some of the sizes are oversize and may incur additional shipping charges. Additional freight charges for sizes larger than 2"x3" - We will ask you to confirm the additional cost before shipping.