Locus Sphere Workstation (LET-1000)
The new Locus Sphere ergonomic standing desk is Command Center and The Corner Office combined.
When you realize your most valuable, high-productive hours are spent at your desk, you’ll begin to demand far more comfort, function and utility from your work space. The Sphere was designed with your workflow and comfort in mind. Its spacious desktop maximizes your work space, accommodates your computer monitor at the correct viewing height, and adjusts both its height and incline to suit your work style.
The Locus Sphere has everything the original Locus Desk offers, with a 40% larger desktop so you can tackle multiple spreadsheets, reports or blueprints with ease.
This height and incline-adjustable desk is the perfect stand-up workstation on its own, or it can be paired with the iconic Locus Seat that allows you to lean in comfort as you work. From the curve of the expansive desktop to the buffed aluminum legs, Sphere’s sleek, streamlined design looks and performs beautifully in any setting.
“In the flow.” That’s the phrase we use when we are immersed in thought, effortlessly doing our best work. With the increased surface area, the Sphere keeps all your work needs close, so you can concentrate on the task at hand. The curved design graciously defines your space, whether you are in an office of one or many.
- Powder coated recycled aluminum legs provide a stable and sleek base. The aluminum is lightweight, durable, and sustainable.
- The German hand crank system is an elegantly designed mechanism that lifts and lowers the desk effortlessly. The crank's simple design enables you to adjust your own desk with ease- no call to facilities necessary.
- The natural wood desk top is crafted in North Carolina and is designed with the human form in mind. The expansive desk top is 40% larger than the Locus Desk, giving you the extra room you need to accomplish that impressive to-do list of yours.
- The desk works in a flat position or angled up to 15 degrees,allowing you to easily alternate between digital and analog work modes. It is easier than ever to reduce the nagging wrist discomfort from all that typing you do.
- The desk top has two thoughtfully designed cup holders, perfect for your hot cup of joe or organizing your office supplies.
- Ergonomist tested and recommended.
- Perfect in home offices, corporate offices, open offices, co-working zones and more.
- Product brochure
- Available in four finishes: Glacier White, Matte Black, White Oak and Black Walnut
- Desktop adjusts from flat to 15 degree tilt
- Optional matching stay flat Shelf
- Desktop dimensions: 31″ x 78″
- Minimum Workstation footprint: 78″ x 60″
- Height Adjustability: 36-48"
- Weight Rating: 180 lbs.
- Lifting Ratio: 1:2 - One turn equals 1/4".
- Materials: American made, hardwood ply top, powder-coated extruded and cast aluminum, hardened steel, powder-coated zinc.
- Desktop made in North Carolina. Component parts sourced globally, and built in Rhode Island.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Recommended Accessories: LED Work Light, Cable Management Tray, iMac Bracket, Sphere Shelf