The Kinesis® Freestyle®2 adjustable split keyboard has an ultra-thin design which makes it ideal for both office and travel. Retaining the same ergonomic features as its predecessor the Freestyle2 is the only keyboard that adjusts to each individual's unique body type - from petite to large frame. It is perfect for individuals requiring greater separation than what is provided by other ergonomic keyboards
Created with input from ergonomists and health professionals, the Freestyle2 adapts to the specific needs of each user, minimizing awkward postures, while providing a stylish accent to any workstation.
Featuring simple, sturdy adjustment mechanisms the Freestyle2 is intuitive to configure and use. Interchangable accessories provide features never before available from just one keyboard design. Interchangable accessories provide features never before available from just one keyboard design. These four configurations allow the user to choose features that offer complete separation, adjustable front splay, and adjustable tenting with or without integrated palm supports.
Other unique features of the Freestyle2 keyboard include driverless hot keys for mouse intensive actions, volume control & calculator keys, an embedded 10-key (PC only), low-profile design to promote neutral wrist posture, a Pivot Tether™ connecting the two keying modules together and quiet, tactile key switches.
- Dimensions: 15.9" x 9.2" x 1.3"
- Weight 2.3 pounds
- The Ultra-slim design
- VIP3™ - 1 set of right and left V-lifters, 1 set of right and left integrated palm supports, 1 set of replaceable, padded palm pads. Max Height at 15 degree slope: 2 7/8 ”; at 10 degree slope: 2 1/8 ”; at 5 degree slope: 1 1/2”
- Freestyle V3™ - allows the user to create adjustable lateral sloping or tenting of the keyboard modules at 5°, 10° or 15°. Palm supports are included with this kit and must be attached in order to use the tenting mechanism. If a tenting mechanism without integrated palm supports is desired or more suitable given other elements of the workstation, choose the V3 Accessory Kit which offers tenting of 5°, 10° and 15°. NOTE: The V3 Accessory Kit is not compatible with the optional Palm Supports.
- Freestyle Ascent™ - provides two multi-angle tenting modules which attach to the underside of the keyboard's two modules.
- Palm Supports - Palm supports attach easily to the front edge of the Freestyle2 keyboard, promoting neutral wrist posture