Shimpo FGE-XY Digital Force Gauges with 180° reversible display & dual labeled keypad for both push, pull applications. The Series FGE-XY Digital Force Gauges combine a rugged, ergonomic and compact design with exceptional accuracy to provide a solid force testing instrument. These instruments are utilized in a variety of applications such as, incoming quality inspection, finished goods testing, R&D or almost any portable or force stand testing requirement.
Simple one button adjustment changes units of measure, while pressing the peak button quickly produces the highest recorded value during the test. The 180° reversible display combined with the adjustable force direction and dual labeled keypad enable the FGE-XY to excel in both compression and tension applications in any direction. Models are available from 0.5 lbs to 100 lb ranges providing a large offering for various testing requirements.
Typical applications include wallboard, wire pull, wire crimps, trigger pull, brake pedal, aerospace ceramic, springs, food ripeness, corrugated paper strength, blister pack, medical component, muscle strength, ergonomic testing, adhesives, syringe plunger, needle sharpness and many more.
- FGE-0.5XY Digital Force Gauge 8oz/0.5lb/200.0g/2.00N
- FGE-1XY Digital Force Gauge 16oz/1lb/500.0g/5.0N
- FGE-2XY Digital Force Gauge 32oz/2lb/1000g/10.0N
- FGE-5XY Digital Force Gauge 5lb/2.000kg/20.0N
- FGE-10XY Digital Force Gauge 10lb/5.00kg/50.0N
- FGE-20XY Digital Force Gauge 20lb/10.00kg/100.0N
- FGE-50XY Digital Force Gauge 50lb/20.00kg/200.0N
- TOP SELLER - FGE-100XY Digital Force Gauge 100lb/50.00kg/500.0N
- FGE-200XY Digital Force Gauge 200 lb/100 kg/1000 N
- Ideal for strict tolerances with its high accuracy ±0.2% F.S.
- Measure and record compression and tension tests, permits true "push-pull" testing
- Simple one button adjustment changes units of measure, while pressing the peak button quickly produces the high-est recorded value during the test
- 180° reversible display and dual printed keypad allows usage as a portable gauge or mounted upside down on a test stand
- Variable display response rate aids viewing readings
- 1 million operation load cell with superior overload protection provides a long-life, damage free product
- Rugged, ergonomic die cast aluminum construction allows usage on production floor
- Dual power capable with rechargeable battery or AC line voltage
Includes Force Gauge, Universal 100-240V AC Adapter/Charger, 8 Attachments hook, chisel, flat tip, notched tip, hanger, cone tip, thread adapter, extension rod in a foam fitted carrying case
- Accuracy ± 0.2% Full Scale
- Display 4-digit LCD, 0.5" (12 mm) high. Reversible by push-button. Minus sign for tension.
- Display Update Rate 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 1 second
- Sampling Rate 1000 times per second (1000Hz/1KHz)
- Measuring Modes Realtime, Compression Peak, Tension Peak
- Overload Capacity 200% of Full Scale
- Power Supply Rechargeable Ni-Cad battery or AC through adapter/charger
- Auto Power Off Yes (not active if adapter/charge is in use)
- Battery Life 12 hours (when fully charged
- Recharge Time Approximately 18 hours when fully discharged
- Dimensions 5.1" L x 2.9" W x 1.5" H (130 mm x 75 mm x 38 mm)
- Weight Approx. 1 lb (450 g)
- Approvals CE Apporved
- Warranty 1 Year
- Lead Time: 2-3 Weeks
SHIMPO FGE Series Digital Force Gauges, adds NIST Traceable Certification: $215.00
Combines a rugged, ergonomic and compact design with exceptional accuracy to provide a solid force testing instrument. The 1000Hz sample rate provides faster sampling producing better resolution and more accurate results.