FG-7000T Digital Torque Gauge (FG-7000T)
The FG-7000T Series digital torque gauges provide testing flexibility with their external torque sensor input.
The FG-7000T digital torque gauge measures bidirectional torque via a remote sensor with an integrated chuck. The tester can be used for a wide range of applications including fastener assembly, bearing friction testing and much more.
Four selectable measuring modes include: Track mode for live readings, Peak mode for displaying the maximum reading, First Peak where only the initial peak is recorded once a decrease is sensed and Preset which initiates user-programmed tolerance alarms for go/no go testing. The display has two selectable operations, numerical view or graphical view with torque direction bar graph. In graphical view when alarm tolerances are set, the process is plotted in relation to the upper and lower limit graph lines. Combined with the go/no go icons, a simple pass/fail determination is recognized.
The FG-7000T features memory for peak readings or continuous data logging. Data can be viewed on the screen or transferred the included Windows software. 1,000 point memory with definable groups allows for multiple tests to be recorded and easily separated upon loading. In addition, the comparator output can be set up for integration of the instrument into a quality system for repetitive testing such as on a production line.
The FG-7000T’s rugged aluminum housing is designed to fit perfectly in the operator’s hand for portable testing. The large back-lit, 180° auto-reversible display, CW/CCW directional bar graph, combined with the dual labeled key pad allows for usage of the gauge in various positions while still being able to easily view and operate. These features make the FG-7000T the ideal torque instrument for applications such as closing or opening analysis of containers, valves and door hardware, failure or destructive torque testing, or almost any torque testing requirement involving incoming quality inspection, finished goods testing to R&D.
- Display operates in numerical or graph modes, both include a directional bar graph
- Graph mode combined with set point tolerances provides instant recognition of process relation to upper and lower limits
- Four Modes of Operation: Peak, First Peak, Preset and Track Mode
- Memory with group categorization to easily separate your tests for review and later download
- Free software for viewing, graphing and analyzing data on PC
- Large, Backlit, Auto-Reversible display with various icons of test status aids user during testing
- Programmable High/Low tolerances combined with comparator NPN/PNP output allow usage in quality control production lines
- Supplied with factory calibration certificate
- Model Capacity (Resolution) Chuck Size
- FG-7000T-1 1 Nm (0.001)
- 100 N-cm (0.1)
- 8.9 lbf-in (0.005) 1-10 mm
- 0.034 to 0.39 in
- FG-7000T-2 5 Nm (0.001)
- 500 N-cm (0.1)
- 3.68 lbf-ft (0.001)
- 44.3 lbf-in (0.01) 1-10 mm
- 0.034 to 0.39 in
- FG-7000T-3 10 Nm (0.01)
- 1000 N-cm (1)
- 7.38 lbf-ft (0.001)
- 88.5 lbf-in (0.01) 2-13 mm
- 0.079 to 0.512 in
- Accuracy ± 0.3% F.S.
- Selectable Units N-m, N-cm, kgf-cm, lbf-in (Depending on Range)
- Overload Capacity 120% of F.S. (LCD flashes beyond 110% of F.S.)
- Measurement method Peak, First Peak Preset or Track Mode
- Data Sampling Rate 1000 Hz
- Display 160*128 dot matrix LCD with LED Backlight
- Display Update Rate 10 times/second
- Memory 1000 data
- Set Point Programmable high and low limits
- Battery Indicator Display flashes battery icon when battery is low
- Power 3.6VDC 800mAH Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life Approximately 16 hours continuous use per full charge
- Charger / Adapter Universal USB/BM charger, Input: 110 ~ 240VAC
- Outputs USB, Serial Port RS-232, High & Low Limit NPN
- Operating Temperature 14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C)
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Storage Temperature -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Dimensions 5.7 x 2.9 x 1.4” (145 x 73 x 35.5 mm)
- Weight 3.7lbs (1.7 kg) NET
- 5.5 (2.5 kg) GROSS
- Warranty 1 year
The FG-7000T is supplied as a complete kit including torque tester with chuck, AC Adapter/Charger, USB cable, calibration cert in a fitted carrying case.