Another great innovation from the creator of the original VerticalMouse. The D series is in addition to the Evoluent product line and is not replacing any items. Mouse has solid shiny black finish.
- World’s First Mouse with Grooved Buttons - Your fingertips rest in a shallow groove on the buttons. This patented innovation secures the mouse in your hands and makes moving it much more precise.
- Avoids Forearm Twisting For Comfort - The ergonomic shape supports your hand in a handshake position.
- Extended Lip Prevents Rubbing - An extra wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk.
- Easy-To-Reach Thumb Buttons - Smartly-placed thumb buttons are both within easy reach at the top and bottom of a contoured thumb rest.
- Adjustable Pointer Speed - A speed button behind the wheel allows convenient adjustment without releasing your grip from the mouse.
- Pointer Speed Indicators - Up to four lights show pointer speeds from low to high.
- Laser Sensor - A laser sensor ensures reliable tracking on most surfaces.
- Magnetic Cover - The receiver may be stored behind a magnetic battery cover.
- Eye Comfort Control* - Quickly lower your screen’s brightness to help reduce eye strain by simply rolling the mouse wheel. Easily change the brightness of the screen as your ambient light level changes.
- Hyper Scrolling* - Dramatically varies sensitivity per notch in response to the speed you roll the wheel, from slow-and-precise all the way to hyper speed for blazing through long pages.
- Battery - 1 AA battery, included.
- Receiver - USB Type-A. Requires adapter (not included) for USB Type-C ports.
*Requires Evoluent Mouse Manager software. Customize Functions for Different Programs, Hyper Scrolling and Eye Comfort are available only in the Windows version of the software. The Mac version of Mouse Manager has fewer functions.
- Microsoft Windows® 7 or later - Includes driver for Windows 7, 8 and 10 for configuring the buttons. The driver is optional but highly recommended. VerticalMouse still has basic functionality without the driver.
- Apple Mac® OS X 10.5 or later - Includes Mac driver for configuring the buttons. The driver is optional but highly recommended. VerticalMouse still has basic functionality without the driver. Some functions of the Windows driver are not available in the Mac driver.
- Other operating systems - Fixed button functions without a driver. Third party drivers may be available from other vendors.