Ergomat Infinity Bubble ESD (anti-static) is the only true ergonomic mat available with up to a 12-year warranty (in dry applications). The Infinity Bubble ESD mat has the comfort of a polyurethane mat and has the added benefit of easy cleanability due to it’s closed-cell and nonporous surface. Ergomat Infinity Bubble also has extremely good chemical and UV resistance (except for organic solvents).
- Molded beveled edges - They will never curl up, eliminating trip hazards
- Any size, any shape, always in one piece - No overlapping or worn-out connecting mats, also eliminating trip hazards
- Virgin raw material only - Unbeaten durability and lifetime ergonomic benefits
- Silicone & latex-free
- Not only anti-fatique, but also true ergonomic benefits - Unique ergonomic designs, eliminating and preventing common problems encountered in standingenvironments stimulating the body to increase blood circulation and alertness that will reduce sick leave, workers’ compensation and quality issues. - Solid mat throughout; no hollow bubbles that collapse
The Infinity ESD Advantage
- Ideal for any environment where electrostatic dissipation is necessary
- Chemical and UV exposure will not affect the state of the top of the mat; no curling up, swelling, or expanding
- The closed cell / non-porous surface allows for easy wash down / cleaning
- Cleanroom ISO Class 5 (100)
All Ergomat product lines are conditionally warranted against normal usage* 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The warranty does not cover damage caused by the mat being dragged or pulled from a heavy load or items being pushed or dragged across the product, such as skids or pallets. The warranty against chemicals, oils, liquids, or other matter differs with the type of mat. Please consult your dealer or an Ergomat Rep to select the correct mat for your environment.
The warranty periods starts from the date of purchase. The warranty only covers the replacement of the pro- duct, no
direct or indirect costs are covered.
* It is considered normal usage when a person stands or walks on the Ergomat with regular footwear in an environment where the temperature is under 25º C (77º F) and the humidity is below 80%
- Construction of Foamed Polyurethane Material
- Available in Black
- Weight: 2600 g +/- 50 g // 5.7 lbs +/- 0.1 lbs
- Length without beveled edges: 90 cm +/- 1% // 35.5” +/- 0.38”
- Width without beveled edges: 60 cm +/- 1% // 23.5” +/- 0.38”
- Thickness: 14,5 mm // 0.57”
- Density: 400 kg/m³ +/- 10 %
- Hardness: 37-45 Sh A
- Flame Retardant
Any Size, Any Shape: Ergomat mats can be customized to any shape and size. Standard size widths are 2’, 3’, 4’, 5’ and 6’ and can be made to all requested lengths. THe mats can also be customized to your exact requested shapes and sizes along with custom-fit installations so that the matting is a perfect fit to your working area.They are always beveled on all sides to avoid any trip hazards. Please call us for additional information.
Note: Some of the sizes are oversize and may incur additional shipping charges. We will ask you to confirm the additional cost before shipping.