The Goldtouch ErgoSecure 2.0 Smart Card Keyboard combines proven ergonomic design with a high level of access, communication and transaction security by integrating smart card technology for positive verification of user identity. From the government to the private sector, today’s digital world requires a secure computing experience. The Goldtouch ErgoSecure offers just that, fluidly combining ergonomic comfort with state-of-the-art security technology.The keyboard meets FIPS-201 standards for HSPD-12. The patented, segmented Goldtouch computer keyboard is the most advanced device of its kind. Simple to adjust, it permits you, the user to ergonomically adjust the keyboard configuration both horizontally and vertically, to your desired placement, thus reducing discomfort.
- Adjustment for wrist splay in the horizontal plan: 0°-30°, continuously variable
- Adjustment for wrist pronation - vertical tenting 0°-30°, continuously variable
- Editing key layout for left-right work distribution
- Full size, full travel, tactile feedback keys with soft end-stop (50g key pressure)
- Low noise key actuation
- Standard alphanumeric key layout (QWERTY)
- Plug and play in Windows operating systems with USB support
- ISO/IEC 15411 compliant,
- Systems: Microsoft Windows® 2000, XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Color Black
- Dimensions: Width: 15 1/4" fully splayed: 18", Depth: 6 3/4", Height at home row: 30 mm or 11/6", Fully Tented height maximum: 4 1/2", Travel Distance: 4mm, +/- .5mm, Weight: 3.3 lb.
SCM STC II Smart Card Chip
- Compliant to ISO7816,1,2,3,4 T=0 and T=1 protocols
- Synchronous and Asynchronous mode
- Frequency adjustable clock to speed up transaction
- Adjustable transaction speed with Smart Card, up to 1000Kb/s for fast Crypto data exchange
- 3V and 5V selectable
- Integrated into the Key Ovation keyboard: it's ready to pass the following certification: Microsoft WHQL, EMV Level 1, Mondex, American Express and Entrust
*User must obtain a smart card separately. Any smart card can be used that interfaces with PCSC compatible smart card readers, assuming users have a software application that can communicate with the smart card type you are using. Smart card security applications must be purchased separately. Windows has no built in support for smart card authentication.