ergoFET 300 lb. Push/Pull Force Gauge (5056)
Free Shipping in the Continental US
Leadtime approx. 2 weeks
The Hoggan Scientific wireless ergoFET Push and Pull Dynamometer is functional, portable, easy to use and has a 300 pound capacity. Its patented compact design fits comfortably in your hand for either push or pull force testing. All types of industries, healthcare, universities, researchers and designers are now applying ergoFET’s proven design and technology (20 years!) for their own testing and research applications.
The wireless ergoFET empowers ergonomic, engineering, and safety professionals to objectively measure and quantify human and product performance. This capability yields improved product functionality, quality, and manufacturing efficiency, while reducing costs associated with cycle time and repetitive motion injuries.
The wireless enabled ergoFET eliminates cables, cords, and wires. This cost-effective and ergonomically designed unit measures push and pull forces from multiple directions simultaneously so the slightest tip of its transducer does not affect test results. The hand-held design makes testing easier and more closely simulates actual job tasks. With its patented design and technology, major corporations in automotive, aerospace, and consumer products industries have applied this proven technology for their ergonomic applications.
- 300 lb capacity
- Innovative ergonomic design
- Excellent for small to medium force load testing applications
- Accurate within 2%
- Easy-to-read LCD windows shows peak force and duration/seconds
- Low/High threshold settings provide dual sensitivity for expanded range of use and accurate measurements of trace changes
- Low threshold 0.8 lbs to 300 lbs. in 0.2 increments (3.5 N to 1330 N in 0.9 N increments)
- High threshold 3 lbs to 300 lbs in 0.2 increments (13 N to 1330 N in 0.9 N increments)
- User selectable unit - measure in pounds, newtons or kilograms force (KGF)
- Self-activating sleep mode to extend battery life
- 2 - 3.6v AA lithium batteries
- Serial Port is located on the unit and may be used in conjunction with testing software
- Traceable certificate of calibration
- Weight of less than 1 lb
- Patent # 5090421
- Compression (push) attachments include: round flat pad, curved pad and tip pad
- Tension (pull) attachments include: open end stationary hook, 4 inch extension rod, #2 hook with clasp, 16 inch strap with D rings and one handle
- Wireless ergoFET Includes: Push attachments include: flat pad, curved pad, and digit pad. Pull attachments include: open end stationary hook and standard carabineer, 16 inch strap with D rings, one hand handle, and 4" extension post. Carrying case and standard one-year warranty are included. (At this time, the software is only compatible with Windows operating systems XP or newer.)
Optional Upgrades Available! (Software with interface box)
- Software provides for the recording, storage and recall of force tests performed
- Software screen displays average force, time, peak force and force/time curve of current test completed
- Generates force graphs for analyzing data
- Includes interface box to allow for the transmission of data from load cell to PDA with software
One Year Parts and Labor
One Free Calibration (Shipping Not Included)
Tech Support Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm Mountain Time for Life
Optional Gold and Platinum Warranties available through Hoggan Scientific.