The ConSet 501-27 electric height adjustable 3-Leg Desk is perfect as a free standing desk or in cubicle applications and it exceeds the standards set by ANSI/HFES 100-2007 Human Factors Engineering of Computer Workstations guidelines. This is the most in-depth and current ergonomic guideline in the world and it states that the optimum adjustment range for height adjustable desks should accommodate individuals from the 5th to 95th percentile by having the work surface adjust from 22" to 48". With our 501-27 frame and a 1" thick top you get full adjustability from 21" to 47". Combine this with a 220 lb lift capacity, automatic safety stop, optional locking casters and you get a desk that covers all the bases. Removable top bracket allows for easy installation of keyboard support.
NOTE: Not all combinations of the electric height adjustable desks are configurable. If you receive a message that “Unfortunately this product is not available for purchase.”, please try another combination or call us at 866-515-1323 for more information. Thank you.
- Frame adjusts from 21"- 47" (54 - 119cm)
- 3-leg frame is available in three sizes, see options above
- Top support bracket dimensions are 17-11/16"
- Legs are constructed of steel, feet are 22-1/16" long
- Each leg has two adjustable glides
- Optional Casters are available, these will add approximately 3" to height of frame
- Lifting capacity: 220 lbs
- Adjusts 1" per second
- Power supply is 110V
- 80 Watt AC Power Transformer (consumption: 80 Watts; standby: Less than 1 Watt)
- Easy up and down operation with the added safety feature; 2 buttons must be pressed together to avoid accidental operation
- ”Anti-squeeze” feature; top must be mounted to frame before the desk will go up and down without stopping
- Power supply is UL approved for the USA and Canada
- Integrated cable management located between support brackets
- Frame color: Silver (visible frame parts powder coated in frame color, non-visible metal parts are surface treated - plated)
- 2-year warranty on motorized parts, 5-year on structure
Workstation Top Specifications
- Various workstation configurations available
- Veneer top and unique curved profile edge
- 7/8" (22mm) thickness MDF
- Color choice: beech and maple veneers
- 2-year warranty
ConSet products are designed and engineered in Denmark. Because ConSet manufactures their own Lift systems, adjustable leg columns and frames Ergobuyer can offer Adjustable Height Computer Desks at a reasonable price. At ConSet, large production series combined with systematic quality control gives products homogeneity, this way item 27 and 160 are identical. If ConSet has to choose between several solutions in construction, they always choose the least complex one. ConSet believes that large production series and low complexity make a low price. With ConSet products low price and high quality go together well; a win-win situation for all.