501-11 Electric Height Adjustable Corner Desk
The 501-11 Corner is a small desk, but this desk lives up to the demands of a first class work station. The desk can be used individually (ideal as a corner desk) or in a cluster. The sturdy frame leaves plenty of leg room.
View Product Data Sheet
- A high quality BOSCH motor is used with this desk.
- Max load on frame is 220 lbs (100 kg).
- Frame height goes from 25" to 47" (without table top).
- The frame is powder coated RAL 9006 (silver).
- Adjusts 1.1" per second
- Top support bracket dimensions are 26"
- Legs are constructed of steel, feet are 22-1/16" long
- Each leg has two adjustable glides
- Power supply is 110V
- 80 Watt AC Power Transformer (consumption: 80 Watts; standby: Less than 1 Watt)
- Easy up and down operation with the added safety feature; 2 buttons must be pressed together to avoid accidental operation
- ”Anti-squeeze” feature; top must be mounted to frame before the desk will go up and down without stopping
- Power supply is UL approved for the USA and Canada
- Integrated cable management located between support brackets
- Frame color: Silver and Black
- The veneer table top is 0.88" (22 mm) thick MDF with 'A' grade wood veneer. Coated three times with UV hardened lacquer, paper on back side, edges are profiled and lacquered
- Available in Beech and Maple veneers
- 2-year warranty on motorized parts, 5-year on structure
ConSet products are designed and engineered in Denmark. Because ConSet manufactures their own Lift systems, adjustable leg columns and frames Ergobuyer can offer Adjustable Height Computer Desks at a reasonable price. At ConSet, large production series combined with systematic quality control gives products homogeneity, this way item 27 and 160 are identical. If ConSet has to choose between several solutions in construction, they always choose the least complex one. ConSet believes that large production series and low complexity make a low price. With ConSet products low price and high quality go together well; a win-win situation for all.