The 501-11 Electric Height Adjustable 3-Leg frame is ideal for large L-shaped table tops, and it can be assembled in both right hand and left hand side. The 501-11 Electric Height Adjustable 3-Leg Desk is a true workhorse and provided with a BOSCH motor it gives you the ultimate reliability. The design features a modesty panel and built in wire management integrated into the top support brackets. A perfect choice for the pro user.
NOTE: Not all combinations of the electric height adjustable desks are configurable. If you receive a message that “Unfortunately this product is not available for purchase.”, please try another combination or call us at 866-515-1323 for more information. Thank you.
View Product Data Sheet
- A high quality BOSCH motor is used with this desk.
- Max load on frame is 330 lbs (150 kg) syncronized, meaning that the desk always is 100% level and can be loaded with 330lbs no matter where the burden is placed.
- Frame height goes from 25" to 47" (without table top).
- The frame is powder coated RAL 9006 (silver).
- Frame height adjusts from 24 3/4" to 48 7/16"
- Adjusts 1.1" per second
- Corner and 2-leg frames are available
- Top support bracket dimensions are 26"
- Legs are constructed of steel, feet are 22-1/16" long
- Each leg has two adjustable glides
- Power supply is 110V
- 80 Watt AC Power Transformer (consumption: 80 Watts; standby: Less than 1 Watt)
- Easy up and down operation with the added safety feature; 2 buttons must be pressed together to avoid accidental operation
- ”Anti-squeeze” feature; top must be mounted to frame before the desk will go up and down without stopping
- Power supply is UL approved for the USA and Canada
- Integrated cable management located between support brackets
- Frame color: Silver and Black
- The veneer table top is 0.88" (22 mm) thick MDF with 'A' grade wood veneer. Coated three times with UV hardened lacquer, paper on back side, edges are profiled and lacquered
- Available in Beech and Maple veneers
- 2-year warranty on motorized parts, 5-year on structure
ConSet products are designed and engineered in Denmark. Because ConSet manufactures their own Lift systems, adjustable leg columns and frames Ergobuyer can offer Adjustable Height Computer Desks at a reasonable price. At ConSet, large production series combined with systematic quality control gives products homogeneity, this way item 27 and 160 are identical. If ConSet has to choose between several solutions in construction, they always choose the least complex one. ConSet believes that large production series and low complexity make a low price. With ConSet products low price and high quality go together well; a win-win situation for all.